- In order to prevent radiator damage, the maximum steering angle must be restricted once the steering damper kit has been fitted by adjusting the steering end stop.
- The restricted steering angle means that the steering lock may no longer latch into place.
- Use of the vehicle on public roads is no longer recommended once the steering angle has been restricted.
You need the option to adapt your steering damper to your personal riding style, the part that keeps the front wheel on course, even when accelerating ferociously and in race conditions? We have the suitable solution:
- High-end WP Suspension steering damper (tested in IDM and Moto3)
- Damping adjustable in 30 clicks